In 2019, If You want to Pass the SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Exam in order to get the Certificate then Congratulations, You are at the Right Spot, You’ll find Semrush SEO Fundamentals Answers 2019 on the way to end of this List. In this Answer List We will Give you all the 20 Answers to get the first SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Certification. Just like Google Analytics Certifications, Semrush Certificate is Also Valid for 12 Months from the date of passing the Exam. You have to Renew the Certificate at the end of this period. So Buckle Up for the limited time Test. Yes, you only get 27 Minutes to take the exam. If you haven’t Registered yet then Visit Here to Register (it’s FREE) and come back for SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Exam Answers 2019
Things to Keep in Mind Before the SEMrush Exam
When you pass the exam You Get an Email from SEMrush about Getting Certified. Once you clear the Exam You will get the Certificate But you won’t be able to take the test again from the same account, you neither see the No. of Wrong or Right Answers nor The Questions Sheet. Only the certificate will be Displayed when you Attempt Maximum Correct Answers.
- Total no. of Questions is 20
- You only get 27 minutes to take the Test
- Certiuficate Valid Upto 12 Months
- you will not be informed about no. of wrong answers
SemRush SEO Fundamentals Exam Answers – 2019
1. What is the approximate number of Google’s ranking factors?
or Over 20
or Over 2000
2. What does PLA stand for?
Popular Links Analysis
Product Listing Ads
Personally Listed Ads
3. What is the name of the URL element that is present on every page except the homepage?
4. To ensure the highest Google rankings, it will be enough to focus your efforts on just several main ranking factors.
5. What is sitemap.xml?
A site map intended for users, similar to a table of contents
A file that is uploaded from Search Console to the root directory of a website to confirm the rights to this website
A file with a list of a website’s URLs to be indexed
6. What’s the difference between a 301 and a 302 redirect?
301 is used for a temporary page redirection, 302 for a permanent redirection
301 is used for a page redirection block, 302 for a permanent redirection
301 is used for a permanent page redirection, 302 for a temporary redirection
301 is used for a temporary page redirection, 302 for a redirection block
8. Which of the following symbols should you use to separate the words in the slug, according to best practice?
9. Fill in the blanks: ______ reviews are the source for your rating in the Knowledge Panel on Google, while Apple maps uses the review stars from ______ by default.
10. Which status code tells us that the server is currently unable to handle the request (“temporarily unavailable” error)?
So, you’re Half Way there. Yes Out of 20 Questions of your SEMrush SEO fundamentals Exam Answers 2019 10 have been correctly answered by You. Congratulations, You’re good to go forward for Next 10 Questions. Don’t Forget to Drop a Comment at the End. Thank you and carry on
11. Which keywords are best to target?
Those with higher volume and lower competition
Those with higher volume and higher competition
Or Those with lower volume and lower competition
Those with lower volume and higher competition
12. Which factors will increase the value of a link?
(Select Two Answers)
Links from PBNs
High authority of the linking domain
Relevant keywords in the anchor text
A link with a ‘nofollow’ attribute in the comment section of a blog post
13. When using this mobile site type, you’ve got a single set of files with one version of content, which is shown to a user regardless of the device they’re using.
14. What does AMP stand for?
Agile Main Page
Advanced Mobile Performance
Artificial Mobile Presentation
Accelerated Mobile Pages
15. What is the primary difference between mobile search results and desktop search results?
There is no difference
To ensure better user experience, you should have less content on your mobile website
Nofollow backlinks count when it comes to mobile SEO
More focus is made on local results
Schema.org, Microdata markup
Microdata markup, JSON-LD
JSON-LD, Microdata markup
Microdata markup, Schema.org
17. What are the main ways of improving your mobile website’s user experience?
(Select Three Answers)
Making sure your content is easily readable
Adjusting your page elements to make them easy to click with fingertips
Using a dynamic serving website to make it mobile-friendly
Making your content shorter so users can explore your site faster
Making sure your phone number is clickable
18. What are the signals that help Google see that your site is targeting a specific country?
(Select Two Answers)
You use the country’s ccTLD
You use the “.com,” “.net,” or “.org” TLD
A subfolder of your website contains the country’s name
You use the country’s language in your hreflang directive in the header
19. Which of the listed factors are important for local SEO?
(Select Three Answers)
Mentions of your business name, address, and phone number
Total number of backlinks from trusted websites
Links from local websites
Localized site content
Follow/nofollow backlink property
20. Which of the listed items does Search Console allow you to do?
(Select Two Answers)
Discover the traffic sources and track users by the sources
Make sure that Google can crawl your website
Discover which queries caused your site to appear in certain positions in search results
Monitor and analyze your site’s audience behavior
SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Exam Answers 2019 Completed
So, finally you have the SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Certificate. We hope you had a great time going through this Answer List and you can come on Letsfindoubt for more Digital Marketting Exams. This was the SEMrush SEO Fundamnetals Exam Answers 2019.
In order to remain certified, you must retake the exam on a yearly basis. SEMrush will notify you one month before your certificate expires.
You will now receive a letter with your exam results and your certificate. You can also download your certificate at any time.
We hope you had a great time going through this Answer List and you can come on Letsfindoubt for more Digital Marketting Exams. This was the SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Certification Exam Answers 2019.
Other SEMrush Certification Answers that users found on Letsfindoubt and got their Certificate Easily